Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i might be purchasing the above bike....does anyone have any experience with this bike? since i cant test drive id like some input. Ive heard its pretty heavy and a pain to turn.

thanks

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
You mean 1000RR right? :lol

I've never ridden that one in particular but have its litter brother. Its a big and heavier bike compared to the other liter bikes in its class.

The good thing about it is that the suspension is great and the build quality is top notch.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean 1000RR right? :lol

I've never ridden that one in particular but have its litter brother. Its a big and heavier bike compared to the other liter bikes in its class.

The good thing about it is that the suspension is great and the build quality is top notch.
woops...a lil typo there..ya 1000RR...ive never owned anything Honda but this may be my first....i just need to look into the possibility of getting a warranty or something

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Its a good bike for sure. As long as you're getting a good deal for the price, Go for it.

Honda's are usually known for great suspension and reliability, not so much having lots of power. I have ridden the 08 1000RR though, but that is a completely different one than the 05.

How much are they asking and how many miles?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a good bike for sure. As long as you're getting a good deal for the price, Go for it.

Honda's are usually known for great suspension and reliability, not so much having lots of power. I have ridden the 08 1000RR though, but that is a completely different one than the 05.

How much are they asking and how many miles?
well i found a different one...2006 CBR 1000 RR with approx 8k miles....for 5400. what do you think?

no damage, never been dropped...ill verify that when i see it in person on friday and check the vin and it looks like its been garage kept

1 - 5 of 5 Posts