Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 ZX10R $7800 obo,SOLD!!

2900 mi., clean title,akrapovic can,puig screen,euro signals,muzzy sliders,r&g bar sliders,cox radguard,magknight carbon tank protector,matching kbc vr-1 helmet lrg.Not a scratch on it,worth the drive to moab to pick up.Call gary at 435-259-5474 or e-mail at [email protected] :cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I fell in love with it last year when it came out,I had a 98 zx6r that I really liked but when I saw the 10 I had to have it.I paid cash for it in july and life was good!!In october I was riding with the guy I sold my 6r to we were pulling out of a gas station and I hit a little bit of sand and I dropped the bike on my leg.My leg protected the bike (minor cosmetic damage to right side) but I crushed my ankle.I replaced the damaged body work with new and did some custom work(frame sliders first!!)akra can,puig screen etc. rode for a while this spring but my ankle is to messed up to return to work.I don't want to sell but my wife is supporting us now(I have two daughters) so I guess I have to grow up :cry.P.S.I replaced the center sections with the 04' black (still have the blue parts) to make it a little bit different,What do ya think?Make me an offer SOLD!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts