Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got back from our SWAT compition in Sarasota FL. It went pritty well. Our team only get's one day a month to train, so we did real good considering these other teams train alot more. Here are the pictures.

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Set 1

Set 1! Of many!

Attachments

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Set 2

Set 2 of many.

Attachments

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Set 3

Set 3 of many!

Attachments

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Set 4

Set 4 of many!

Attachments

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Set 5!

Last set I think!

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Cool pictures, but uh... where are the motorcycles?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
awesome dude. hopefully ill be doing that in a few years after i graduate college and find a city police job somewhere down south.

·
Sandbox hater!!
629 Posts
Cool I am on the SRT team here in the Navy in San Diego. Wish we had one of those Comps here that would be cool. What are yall carrying? Weapon wise. M4's or MP5's cant realy tell from the pics. And what is that you have a .308 thats what I shoot I also am one of the Snipers on our team. Here is a pic of me at the USS Ronald Regan coming in. This time I was put on a roof top on the peir with a CRAPPY ass M16. Nice to know we have some other SRT guys here.

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
looks like fun

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Are you allowed to post those pics?

Why wouldn't he be allowed? SWAT tactics aren't classified. Plus if you look in the one photo there appears to be a camera crew filming it

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
marsolais--you came down to Sarasota about an hour away from where I live and didn't even bother to say hi???? pfffffffffffffffffffffffftttt :lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Niceeeeeee

Good pics you got up... I like the one of Pendelton comming out the water, and you and I on the rope. The quote it great cause you KNOW we were SMOKED!!!! :hshot

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RSixxygrl said:
marsolais--you came down to Sarasota about an hour away from where I live and didn't even bother to say hi???? pfffffffffffffffffffffffftttt :lol
I'm sorry girl, it was all work that day no fun! Next time I head down their I'll let you know maybe you can show me a good time! :2fingers

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HayesBC1 said:
Good pics you got up... I like the one of Pendelton comming out the water, and you and I on the rope. The quote it great cause you KNOW we were SMOKED!!!! :hshot
Hey man I'll have your copy of my disk in the office, just come by and get it ok.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awesome pictures man! Was that open to the public to watch? I've always had much respect for the front line guys (and for every person who puts their life on the line for us).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts