1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am listing this for a friend of mine.

For Sale;
2004 R6
1300 miles, MINT condition, Never in the rain (REALLY!), always garaged, never wheelied.
Comes with Blue sportech screen, frame sliders, tank protector, and rear fender chopped.

He bought it with all intentions of riding with me and some of my friends but decided he does not ride enough to justify having it.

He is asking $7,000.00 with gear , matching Shoei TZ-1 helmet, Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket and gloves.

Or $6,700.00 for the bike alone . I will post pics tomorrow. You will not be dissapointed with this bike!!!

His loss is your gain. Please PM me for information or email me at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come On Guys, You Will Not Beat This Price!!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TN94Z said:
Would he be interested in trading for a highly modded 94 z28??
Unfortunately he just purchased a new vehicle and does not need another one. Sorry! :eek:

P.S. Tell your friends!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To the top!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To the top!!!!! :hshot Blows away the prices of the competition!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT

A little bit of info on the rider. This was his first bike, so he has not run the crap out of it for the first 1000 miles. He has babied it and has taken the MSF course so he learned prior to owning this bike, therefore he has not torn up gears or rode the clutch. He is meticulous with all of his vehicles and goes the extra mile with everything he owns, sparing no expense to get quality work and parts. I promise you that you will not be disappointed with it.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still Available

1 - 8 of 8 Posts