Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this morning my woman found an empty space in my LOCKED apartment garage where my 2004 Mladin GSXR1K used to sit. It probably happened in the time frame of 1:00pm 6/2 - 8:45 6/3. The bike only had 670 miles on it and a semi flat rear tire. It had a plug in it. Anyway it was stolen from the area near Algonquin Rd and where Rt 53 passes over. If you see it at streets or anywhere, please call the cops. If I see you (whom ever took it), you can be sure that I will NOT call the cops. I will BEAT the living shit out of you!! I promise. If I ever find out who did this it will be a sad day for your family. Pussies!!! Here is the vin#

JS1GT75A842106555
2004 gsx-R 1000
Plate # AS 6430
The pics are from last sunday and thats exactly how the bike should look.

·
Banned
216 Posts
WOWW man thats fucking unbelievable. I feel so bad for you, I really hope you catch those kids yourself. I would throw them into a wood chipper in a hearbeat. PEOPLE in IL look out for this mans bike!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I feel for you man! I have a strong disposition towards thieves. :hshot

Check the local tracks and stunna hang-outs.

Also report the VIN to you local club, regional and national road racing associations. Most will recover the machine when it goes through Tech Inspection if it happens to roll down the line.

Also check Ebay for the plastics and other parts that may not be needed. Also check your local bike nights. Some of these fools are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Best Wishes!

P.S. No offense but I say it too. Hope your payments are up to date. Mr. Repo may be the caller.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Holy shit!! I looked at that bike when you listed it for sale here and it was all minty. I wouldve got it except for the crazy insurance rates they offered me. I thought you would have sold it a long time ago. Ill definitely keep a look out for it. Isnt there a couple differences with the stickers that will help identify it?

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Sucks. Good luck getting it back.

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that bike is going to be sold in pieces. I'd check ebay for obvious parts. Other times they will scrape off VIN #'s and put race plastics on it, and use it for a track/race bike.

Bikes rarely come back once their gone. :(

Was it insured?

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
i'll keep my eyes open... that sucks man. you think you live in a decent city and fuckers come and rip off your shit.

p.s. not sure who you ride with. but i know there are a lot of people that meet up at the Hooters and around woodfield. maybe some of those guys can help you out. also post up at www.chicagoriders.com or www.chicagolandsportbikes.com they have some Schaumburg riders...

·
Registered
787 Posts
I will keep an eye out, I am here in bloomingdale for a couple weeks. I thought Schamburg was a pretty safe area. Wow, I guess thieves are everywhere. Sorry bud.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Bastards. Hopefully you had theft coverage

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do Have full coverage thank god. Thanks for the kind words, I am really pissed about the fact that they damaged the side of my womans new suv and the side of my mustang trying to drag it from between our cars. I have insurance and I can replace the bike, but having body work done on a car almost always means the paint will never match again or it will never be perfect again. I feel so bad for her because she had nothing to do with my bike and her new suv gets fucked up. She cried for like an hour about the damage. I dont blame her, I blame the fucks that stole my bike, and I will find them........I promise.!! Beware ,if I see you on my bike out on the streets, I am going to run you down.

Brian

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sorry to hear about the bike

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
could even be someone who lives near you...they see your bike going in, going out and know where you park it and your habits.

good luck

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LabRat314 said:
Cried for an hour over scratched paint? Rough life.... shitty about the bike though, Id probably cry over that.
Scratched Paint? Its $2500 in body and paint damage on a 1000 mile old $28000 SUV that she works her ass off to have. Fuck you asshole. Your the kind of prick that cracks other people's doors with your own door at the mall and laughs about it. Go FUCK YOURSELF!

LabRat314 :pisson

·
Registered
598 Posts
That's a huge bummer man but at least you had full coverage. I'm staying just a little north of Chicago for the summer so I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
MT Wallet said:
could even be someone who lives near you...they see your bike going in, going out and know where you park it and your habits.
I'd bet big money they live near you. People don't break into random garages just to find what's in it. They knew it was there, and that you weren't.

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bike. I can't imagine what it's like getting your bike stolen especially inside a locked garage! I live in the south suburbs and hit the usual hangouts(Hooters,bars etc.) I wrote down your VIN and plate # and will keep it handy so I can check any bikes that might be yours. I hate to say it but the bike is probably in another state in a million pieces.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts