Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
9,000 OBO Yosh tri oval cf, gaffer brake lines,BMC air filter,Tri force rearsets, zero grav. doubble bubble wind screen, woodcraft frame sliders,woodcraft stator cover with 2 pucks,new diablo corrsa tires! Only 3,100 miles on bike, had to choose between boat or bike. drop me a PM... got 4K in extras on it with all the recipts to verify.

Attachments

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Bro, your sellin her :confused:
Sorry to see this mang but I wish ya luck on the sell.

Hey, I'll swap ya a busted up 02' 750 for yours :eek:nfloor :lao . Ok...OK, I'll give ya 2k plus a wadded 750. :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have a left faring and a front one for extras, and all the stock parts that the extras have replaced. If anyone noticed I changed the add by putting in take over payments.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
197 a month for 2 years is 4728 dollars.... how exactly does that equate when you owe 8?? lol

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
So how much money is actually owed on the bike???

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
And you would let someone take over payments??

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
No, I don't know what I was think'in, I need to get a little more so I can pay off the extras I got on it. Ill still be taking a dive at 9k OBO. I payed 10,200 for the bike and around 3,500 in extras onlty a year ago. The bike has 3,100 miles on it and it has never seen stopies and maybe 4 or 5 wheelies. I've taken great care of it and hate to sell it but gotta do what I gotta do. I got extra plastics and all the stock parts for it to.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
why do you have extra plastics... just as spares in case you fuck it up?

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
LOL!! Ya never know what might happen. Get spares in case your shit hits the gound. Lerned that with dirtbikes and quads. Sent ya a PM Dfire.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Dfire said:
New price 7,600 takes it all.
At that price Im sure you'll sell her quick now bro. Thats wit all the goodies, right?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts