Sport Bikes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Selling to upgrade to a liter bike. I will not take any trades on this bike. Lastly, no tire kickers or free rides.

A DEPOSIT OF $300 MUST BE MADE IF YOU WANT THIS BIKE, BUT CANNOT PURCHASE IT SAME DAY. With the deposit paid, I will hold the bike for you for 1 week. If you cannot come through, you lose the deposit for wasting my time. If you do purchase the bike, the deposit will be put towards the price of bike.

I have the price set to the lowest I will take to reduce low ball offers and hagglers, $4,600 is what you can take this bike home for.

If the ad is still on Craigslist, that means I still have it.

It's a 2004 GSXR 600 with 71xx miles. The bike is garage kept on a rear stand and the buyer I purchased it from did the same.

- flush mount front turn signals
- frame sliders, axle sliders
- white pin stripe sticker on wheels
- carbon fiber look mirrors
- carbon fiber look tank pad
- smoked wind screen
- rear seat cover
- Yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust that has been shortened
- front stainless brake lines
- tires have 50%+ thread
- GP style clutch (1 up, 5 down)
- clear blue title in my name
- (2) keys
- tool pack that came with bike

The bike was yellow when I purchased it, but it had a little bit of rash on the right side. It wasn't bad, but it bothered me as I like all my stuff to be in good shape. I had it professionally re-painted pearl white.

I took a few pictures of the before, so when I did want to sell it people wouldn't think the bike was in horrible condition, because it wasn't. Here are some of the oldies.

Bike PRE-PAINT pictures by isedawishy - Photobucket

New pictures.

Bike POST-PAINT pictures by isedawishy - Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts