Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED. I'M WILLING TO HELP DELIVER IF I GET SERIOUS OFFER. My email is as follows: witold AT rnchq DOT org

I bought this bike on October 15th last year, but didn't really get to ride it much until this year because it was high season at work for me. The bike is in excellent general condition, and was used primarily for sports touring. Current mileage is <5K. (I will have to check if my last weekend ride put me over 5K)

This past Friday, I put a new Sportec M1 tire on the rear. (It already has M1 in the front) The bike also has adjustable black rearsets and frame sliders. Otherwise, it is stock.

The only blemishes on the bike are minor scuffs from boots on the rearsets, and midpipe. All maintenance has been performed. Oil and filter changes were as follows: 300, 600, 2000, 4000. Right now, the bike is still running regular oil, and I was planning on switching to Synthetic when I hit 6K.

The bike came with a 1 year warranty, so you will have warranty untill October 15th of this year. The bike has never been down, not even a tip over.

The first offer of $6600 takes it. I have clear title in hand. I may also be interested in some sort of trade for 04 600RR...

Pic 1 - back view

Pic 2 - Side View

·
Registered
504 Posts
If you still have it. I can offer you 6 k cash in hand !! Let me know , I will need to make arrangements for the trip.

Please email me " ASAP " !!

Looking for something decent , in the 5 to 7k range . Honda ,Yamaha , Suzuki , 600 - 1000 . Milwaukee and surrounding areas . If you have something for sale , please post a pic and asking price .
Thanks

[email protected]

I prefer a 03 to 05 Honda 600 RR , 03 - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600 - 1000 , 03 - 05 Yamaha R6 - R1 .

I will travel up to 1000 miles for a deal !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts