Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bike when I was deciding between it and a RC51. I am working at a dealer part time and have put down for the first 05 1k that comes through the door and before I rack up to many miles on my 04 1k i'm offering it for sale or trade for a newer RC51.

04 GSXR 1000
Vortex 520 sprockets with +2 in the rear
520 RK XSO chain
Custom Fender Eliminator
Frame Sliders
BMC Race filter
Suzuki factory double bubble smoke
Fresh Metzler M1s

Currently the bike has Yosh Dual Tip Race Full TiT with Carbon can, but I also have stock exhaust which will go back on unless someone wants to make a deal for it.

I'll take $8750 for the bike or a good trade for RC51.

·
Registered
912 Posts
When can i come see it

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I am in Phoenix right now. I have $7000 cash that I could drive down this weekend and hand to you in 20's or 100's. The dealerships around here are selling the GSXR 1000 for $8995 with $1000 in free accessories. I was kinda looking for one with fewer miles, however, I think I could make an exception if the bike was well maintained. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Redstar11 said:
I am in Phoenix right now. I have $7000 cash that I could drive down this weekend and hand to you in 20's or 100's. The dealerships around here are selling the GSXR 1000 for $8995 with $1000 in free accessories. I was kinda looking for one with fewer miles, however, I think I could make an exception if the bike was well maintained. Let me know what you think.
PM sent a while ago.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got laid off... Bike is now for sale for 7500. I will only be in AZ for another week, then moving home to VA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts