Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:squid I have the 2004 FZ6 stock tail section and windshield for sale. 100.00 takes both. Call Dave 8653351331 if interested.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
What part of the tail section is for sale? Is it the silver? If its the silver passenger grab rails that are in good condition I may be intersted.

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Yes, pics and a more though description of what all is included in the "tail section" please.
I have a friend at work who might need it. His friend's FZ was stolen and wrecked. Bike was recovered a few states away. He's currently in the process of rebuilding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

FZSilver said:
What part of the tail section is for sale? Is it the silver? If its the silver passenger grab rails that are in good condition I may be intersted.
No hand rails it's the plastic part where the tag and signal lights mount. The part you remove when installing a tail mod.

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
dbailey42 said:
:squid I have the 2004 FZ6 stock tail section and windshield for sale. 100.00 takes both. Call Dave 8653351331 if interested.

Dude, you've got $45 worth of parts NEW. You might want to seriously reconsider your price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts