Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have more pics, I'll post them when I get home tonight. The bike only has 1700 miles on it. It's brand new and the chicken strips are HUGE. It's been stored in a climate controlled garage since new. Never been beat on, rarely taken above 10k. NEVER dropped, knocked over, or anything. 100% perfect. Has a Puig tinted double bubble windscreen, Micron Black to Red fade slip on, and a fender eliminator. Stock exhaust and fender come with the bike if interested. Will also throw in a 2XL Rocket Meteor jacket and XL Rocket leather gloves if they will work for you. I'm asking $6700 and looking for a fast sale. Email me at [email protected] for any questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm... I've seen higher mileage, dropped, crashed, and everything else going for more than what I'm asking. $6200 takes it away with no gear.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bird_Of_Prey said:
Hmmm... I've seen higher mileage, dropped, crashed, and everything else going for more than what I'm asking. $6200 takes it away with no gear.
Let me know where to find people who bought those bikes.. I got some beaters I need to sell to them. :lao

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am very interested, I hadn't made an offer because I didn't want to lowball you. I would offer $5500 but would want to take a look at it as well. I am located in the Chicago area near O'Hare. If you need to email me, it is [email protected]. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts