Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys here goes...has 3000 miles on it...limited edition..original everything..very clean bike never been laid down..no time to ride and a new career path is a big factor in selling it.. just thought i would put it in the florida forum first and see if any locals wanted to buy it..

ill take what i owe on it..$7700..

if interested my cell # is (863)581-9461

·
Registered
8 Posts
quitter.
What are you doin? Quit ridin and start :alky
Here`s his new career path. :bj FAG :p
Sorry to hear your giving it up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not giving it up for good...just some other things that i need to get done and then ill be back riding..

and for you jon-boy how can you say that you ride if your bike has been sitting in your garage for over a year? hahahaha fag

and for the1...you will get to see my career path very soon and ill give you a yellow copy of your own to remember what my career path is...hahaha

·
Registered
470 Posts
Chad good luck in your new career move, whatever that might be. :rolleyes: Don't worry about giving up riding, we've already identified two types of riders. Riders for life and part time riders. Ain't that right Jon :p

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
yamaha4race said:
and for the1...you will get to see my career path very soon and ill give you a yellow copy of your own to remember what my career path is...hahaha

C'Mon over to Dark side Chad. Send me a PM and let me know when you start School. Hey, BTW!!! I didn't have to sell my bike while going through... Oops, my bad! I didn't have a bike then :rolleyes:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
C'Mon over to Dark side Chad. Send me a PM and let me know when you start School. Hey, BTW!!! I didn't have to sell my bike while going through... Oops, my bad! I didn't have a bike then :rolleyes:

THAT IS TOO FUNNY ROB.....I AM THINKING ABOUT MAKING THAT SAME MOVE....

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
yamaha4race said:
and for you jon-boy how can you say that you ride if your bike has been sitting in your garage for over a year? hahahaha fag
Hey I had an excuse not to ride...You're just mad because the doctor told you your Tourettes was out of control and you aren't able to ride anymore, fag :twofinger

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
Make that change D.
I TALKED TO PAT ABOUT IT ALREADY....HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE CHECKING ON SOME STUFF FOR ME....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh yeah i almost forgot you l-town...what would you consider yourself? does track count as rider for life? haha :blowingup

·
Registered
470 Posts
yamaha4race said:
oh yeah i almost forgot you l-town...what would you consider yourself? does track count as rider for life? haha :blowingup
I'm sure it counts for something. :2fingers :2fingers

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
You Spineless Fag:twofinger

You better keep that damn thing..
Why would you want to give it up???

Don't forget we're still doing Road Atlanta in Sept. I know you want to see your family upthere, hahahah..

Ride for life Fag.... You know sort-a like you do your boy..

For those who are not aware of what Chad's new job is; He is the new Butt Plug test boy for Johnson-&-Johnson. I'm sure he is probably worried about his ass being too sore to ride, but he has been taken it for years now, and I'm sure he can handle it.
lol

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
Let's see, new job, clues thus far.... yellow copy of your own, usually comes with five, the receiver gets the yellow copy. Rob didn't have to sell his when he went through. Most of us know what Rob does. Adale spoke to me and spoke to L-Town, more clues, more clues!!!! This is not a difficult one people. Be proud of what you want to be, even on the boards, L-town and I are!!!!

Join us young ones! Maybe I will instruct you on one of your blocks of instruction :ar if you are attending through the local college! Good Luck

·
WTF, OVER ?
1,429 Posts
X Optio 1 said:
Let's see, new job, clues thus far.... yellow copy of your own, usually comes with five, the receiver gets the yellow copy. Rob didn't have to sell his when he went through. Most of us know what Rob does. Adale spoke to me and spoke to L-Town, more clues, more clues!!!! This is not a difficult one people. Be proud of what you want to be, even on the boards, L-town and I are!!!!

Join us young ones! Maybe I will instruct you on one of your blocks of instruction :ar if you are attending through the local college! Good Luck
Does this mean he is going to the "dark side"???....

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
R1Fast said:
You Spineless Fag:twofinger

You better keep that damn thing..
Why would you want to give it up???

Don't forget we're still doing Road Atlanta in Sept. I know you want to see your family upthere, hahahah..

Ride for life Fag.... You know sort-a like you do your boy..

For those who are not aware of what Chad's new job is; He is the new Butt Plug test boy for Johnson-&-Johnson. I'm sure he is probably worried about his ass being too sore to ride, but he has been taken it for years now, and I'm sure he can handle it.
lol
LOL :bananafu: workin for a livin. :p
Our sept reunion in GA wont be the same without you.
Oh wait, just think of al the roads we`ll miss out on finding now that we wont be tire shopping. :p J/K
I guess being you wont have a bike youll have to clean the room and get lunch ready for us when we get back from our ride. :p
Sorry to hear your sellin it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xoptio im very proud of what im getting into..i wouldnt have went through 10 months of hell if i wasnt..i was just kidding about not letting everyone know..like you said im sure people can figure it out..

r1 fast j&j still hasnt come up with a butt plug for a hole your size yet but im sure that they will soon..maybe if marlboro r1 took it easy on you every once in awhile you wouldnt be so loose...hahaha

im not planning on getting out of riding just going to sell my bike and look for an '04 possibly since im paying more for this one a month because publix only finances used bikes for 3 years...plus if everything works out the way im hoping i will be in training around sept but we will see how things go..like i said i plan to go but it depends on the new work situation...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
X Optio 1 said:
Be proud of what you want to be, even on the boards, L-town and I are!!!!
I wanna be a pimp when I get big. I want hoes to call me Suga Daddie. I can see myself standing on the corner whippin' my hoes cause dey ain't got my money. Standin' dare in a jockstrap, an elbowpad, and a chinguard ready to lay da smack down. Yeah, dat go fa you HeBitches too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts