Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what they go for.. friend of a friend will sell for around $6000 I haven't seen it yet but i think its red & black and its got 3800 miles with no flaws.. does that sound low, or about right?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the link.. i'm curious because i was wondering if i could actually make money on the bike.. it might be too much bike for me right now... but if i can make a few bucks on the R1 and put it towards a bike more suitable for me i'd be very happy.. so what do ya think? anyway thanx for your help...

·
Registered
321 Posts
You might wanna ask you buddy if he would mind you doing that, because I know I would personally lower the price of a bike I was selling for a friend for him to ride and I knew it would be taken care of, but if he just went and sold it, I don't know if I would like it.

Thats just my .02

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sounds decent, I see some around here going for alittle less, but most are going for about $7k in this area.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
v4 barnes,
i completely understand.. i wouldn't consider that if it were a friend selling me the bike. this is a friend of a business associate who i dont know. plus i think he just wants to get the cash and is willing to knock a few hundred off... i would honestly love to keep it and will probably ride it around town a bit if i buy it. but i don't think im ready to own that bike.. im thinkin about a 750 gixxer, an older 900 honda, or a newer 600 before i go to a more recent 1000. if anybodys still reading this thread, what would u guys pay for a 2003 R1 with 3200 miles?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts