Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a rear rim with a dunlop d207 on it. Rim is in perfect condition. I'll throw in the sprocket and brake rotor. has the rubber pieces and everything. looking to get atleast 150 for it. I'll ship it out aslong as you pay for shipping, i'll accept paypal aslong as you pay the fee's.

I also have a rear swing arm off the same year, has the brake hose and caliper and pads. also has the shock linkage. 30 bucks plus shipping it's yours.

Also have stock headers off the same year, 10 bucks plus shipping.

rear tail light minus the red cover, free for local pick up if no one wants it i'm going to trash it. I wont ship it out since it'll cost me more in materials and time.

coolant resivour 5 bucks plus shipping.

I've got a set of stock clip on's with all controls, grips, throttle tube etc. 50 plus shipping

right side rear set with everything (brake pedal, container etc) 40 bucks

Fuel pump 20 bucks

shipping is extra, email me for shipping charges. I think thats all i have for now.

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
Right side passenger peg?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Engloid said:
Do you have the turn signal button? not the entire switch, just the plastic button that's on it....

yea i do, but if i part that out then the buyer who gets the clip ons will be buttonless. I'll ask my friend if he has a spare one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
xyourlocaldjx said:
yea i do, but if i part that out then the buyer who gets the clip ons will be buttonless. I'll ask my friend if he has a spare one.
I'm thinking anybody that wanted the clipons would likely be able to salvage the button off their old one...but I do understand your view. How cheap would you sell the entire clip-on?

Please check with your buddy and let me know if he's got one for me.

thanks!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just asked my friend, he doesnt have the button on his set of clip ons to. he said he took them off to put it on his current bike. I'll just let the clip ons go for 40 you pay for shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts