Sport Bikes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 gsxr 600 track prepared motorcycle:

I am at the point where this bike is just taking up space. I bought this bike about a two years ago. I literally rode this bike on the track 3 times. It was a great bike running and looking but unfortunetly being a student just was too much money to continue to ride.

The bike is located in Wilmington, North Carolina and would prefer pick up/cash only (certified check works too) I have the title however the title and odometer says 3200miles on the bike. When the bike was sold to me the speedo was disconnected and was never reconnected when i rode those three times. Hey its a track bike!

But if this is still up your alley and want to get a great track bike for a great price shoot me an email. [email protected]

$3200--OBO
Mods:
PC III USB W/ Power Shifter,
New EK Gold Racing Chain,
New EBC Rotors,
New Nissin Master Cylinder,
New Vesrah Pads,
GPR Steering Dampner,
Penske Double Shock,
Thermosman Forks,
New Hotbodies Body Work,
New Paint, New Grips,
New Vortex Frame Sliders, N
ew Vortex Rear Spools,
Vortex Clip-ons, Vortex rear sets,
Vortex Sprockets, K&N Air filter

Comes with an extra set of bridgestone bt002s and 2 big boxes of various spare/old parts.

I can throw in a stand for a few bucks more if you wanted as well.
Heres some pics of when i first got it
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/pictures/312103-new-bike.html

I have a suit/helmet etc to get you going for the track that can be discussed as well if you want.

Please dont PM because I dont check the site as often as I used to just email please. Thanks.

·
Wanna-be racer
2,572 Posts
helluva deal man!!!!! i wish i had more funds, and the time to drive out there to pick it up... BUMP for great deal on an awesome bike!

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
I feel your pain, believe me I wish I could buy it as bad as you wish you could sell it.

Put it back up around April, that is when people are getting tax refunds and yearly bonuses....should be quite a few takers then (plus you can ask another 300-500 for it in the spring versus the fall).

Best of luck....I wish I had the money right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts