Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
better POST a price here....rules and all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It seems like a good price. If you were closer, I would probably add it to my collection! maybe turn it into a track bike.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Insane3DHeliMan said:
Do you guys think my price is reasonable? This is the first sports bike that I have bought or sold, I had 2 dirt bikes before this and I knew I wanted a SV650 because everyone here on SBN talks about how great it is as a first bike, but I didn't like the half naked look of it without the lower fairings. I'm thinking that someone else out there is probably in the same boat.
Well, I can buy a brand new 04 for 4900 + TTL....the lower can't cost much....so I'd say it's a little high.

·
Registered
753 Posts
taziscool said:
Well, I can buy a brand new 04 for 4900 + TTL....the lower can't cost much....so I'd say it's a little high.
Where the hell did you buy an 04 for 5g? I got mine 7 out the door with lower fairings and delivery and it included tax, title, etc and I know the guy I bought it from pretty well.

·
Registered
681 Posts
BadNatured said:
Where the hell did you buy an 04 for 5g? I got mine 7 out the door with lower fairings and delivery and it included tax, title, etc and I know the guy I bought it from pretty well.
I haven't.....but I could if I so choosed to, I have personal connections. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts