Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have the money to go to the track and I don't like having to ride out of necessity so I am selling my bike to buy a car. It's a 2002 Suzuki GSXR 1000. It has 9717 miles as of now, but is what I drive to school so the miles will change slightly. I am asking $6500 obo.

Parts and upgrades on the bike now:
Akrapovic titanium slip on
track-tuned ECU with the yoshimura programmer
BMC Race air filter
EBC HH brake pads
Goodrich steel braided brake lines
Puig double bubble tinted screen
CFM Motorsports(woodcraft) rearsets with GP style shift pattern (can be set back to standard)
Texas fairing led undertail

Extra parts:
Micron high mount carbon fiber slip on - $75
full set of race plastics in bright metallic blue - $350
vortex race fairing stay - $75
almost brand new michelin power race medium tires - $300
black undertail with 'gsxr' tail lights and led turn signals - $100
lots of other stuff like passenger pegs, etc will go with the bike.

If anyone buys the bike and wants the extra parts too I can work out a deal.
If you want more info pm me or call me at 520-237-0189 and leave a message.

Attachments

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Givin it up for a while eh Ryan? Too bad but I can definately understand your situation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i figure that there just isn't much of a point to keep her right now when I would much prefer to be in a car for everyday stuff. My plan is to get another bike in a few years when I can properly afford it instead of scrounging pennies.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just called ya back with another message. I took some pictures but i have to go out for a bit. I can email them to you when I get home later tonight if you want.

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Mike, understand the mounting points on a GSXR1000 are different than on the 600/750. It can be done but it's a pain. And I could be wrong but not likely on this.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that is true. I also drilled all the mount holes myself haha. Like I said, not a pro job, but it does the trick. if you dont care about perfect looks that is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts