Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Suzuki Gsxr 600 - GM Blue - Flat Paint - 2800miles - Never dropped - Clean Title - Chrome Decals - No add ons - Completely Stock -

- Summary of story -
Bought bike from a friend - it used to be a telefonica - The bike had all the plastics stolen - I run a porsche parts company and work along side a euro shop so the bike was put together on premesis.
So he did not have enough money to put the bike back together,I purchaed the motorcycle which had around 2800 miles give or take no more,probably less it was a weekend driver ,I put everything together and me and a friend painted it.
In all honesty the paint is good but could be better out of 10 id probably rate it a 6 1/2.There is some under spray on certain areas,If the paint was perfect I could honestly take no less than 5200 for this bike as it is brand new mechanically.
The bike sat for a bit but all fluids have been replaced,etc;etc; the bike is under great attention,has only been ridden twice since being put back together,no stupid shit done on this bike.It is pretty much brand new ,could be used for stunting or as a daily/weekend warrior.
All papers for this bike avaiable,even police report for when plastics were stolen.
The bike runs great and smooth,it has no problem,all essential bolts,gaskets have been placed.All receipts for parts purchased also avaliable.
*Note* The bike is avaliable for inspection upon appt.No test rides will be given unless complete payment in cash is up for coll.Sorry but Its for the protection of my self and both the buyer *
Thank you

I am asking 5100 OBO.
[email protected]
786-573-1939 9am - 5pm ( business ask for charlie)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts