Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any suggestions for a slip on for an F4i? I'm looking to get a nice deep tone like the HRC can I had on my F4. I bought it with a D&D can and what looks like a titanium mid pipe, but I'm not really too crazy about the sound or how loud it is. From what I've listed to online, M4 sounds like it might be a good fit. Anything else?

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I've heard a Two Brothers and a Yoshi. I decided to go with Yoshi because of the look and sound. Seemed more "tame" than the Two Bros. or D&D. Plus Yoshimura has been doing it for awhile. Quality is probably there.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A buddy of mine has a Two Bros. on his F3 and I'm looking for something deeper than that. I've never heard a Yosh on a Honda before though.
On another note, if I get a new can, will it bolt on to the existing titanium mid pipe on the D&D?

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
I love the sound of my Hindle! Not overly loud (like my friends Yoshi RS-3 on his RR! haha), but loud enough and has a very deep tone. Deep enough when I go out and start it in the morning I come back inside and the low frequency causes my windows to buzz (my neighbors must hate me.... 6:45 am every morning, LOL). I can make a sound/video clip if you'd like to hear it!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, I'll take a listen. Thanks for the offer!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Thirdgenlxi, remind me to listen to your exhaust next time i see you. Where'd you get your from? Mind telling me how much it set you back (costs)?

·
1,387 Posts
Chinygyal said:
Thirdgenlxi, remind me to listen to your exhaust next time i see you. Where'd you get your from? Mind telling me how much it set you back (costs)?
Honestly I really don't know how much it was new, cuz I got it used. I bought the pipe, steering damper, and windscreen from my roomate, it came off his yellow F4i sitting next to mine in the pics. He's selling his bike soon and made me a deal I coudln't refuse for the goodies he had on it. When I get home tonight though I'll ask him where he got it and how much :)

I'll make a vid tonight too.... oh when will this long ass workday end :alky

·
Registered
39 Posts
i've got devil carbon OVO slip on for my 02 f4i, got a nice throaty tone to it and it will let others know when you open her up....

·
1,387 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I like the micron, not real loud just cruising, but gets pretty loud when you get on it hard and has a great tone too.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Sounds like its raining there in the last clip... or somebody is using the bathroom for the entire duration of the clip...

·
1,387 Posts
mikem317 said:
thirdgenlxi: is the other CBR your weekend or track bike? The yellow one?
LOL... I wish I had a weekend or track bike!! (RC-51!) Nah that's my roomates '04 F4i, which he's selling soon. That's the one that the pipe, steering dampner, and mirror windscreen came off of. It's not in the garage but my other roomate has a blue '04 600RR... it's sitting on the side of the house.

You're right though, it was raining pretty good when I made these

·
1,387 Posts
Chinygyal said:
Thirdgenxlxi, why is he selling his F4I?
He's just kinda getting out of riding for a little while. With his current job he's not home that much, usually only weekends fri-sun mostly, so he never has much time to ride it anymore. It's been sitting there in the garage for over a month now without being ridden. But he's also saving up for a new Beemer he wants to buy in a few months, and to help pay for the car he's gotta get rid of the bike. After he gets the car though he wants to get another bike, used this time instead of new. He's looking into a 954 :)

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
thebird_19 said:
I like the micron, not real loud just cruising, but gets pretty loud when you get on it hard and has a great tone too.
I like mine as well. deep and quiet - till you <voice="nascardriver">"Get on Errr"</voice> then it screams....

·
Registered
59 Posts
LEO race pipe, just bought a 600F4i with a friend, sounds awesome..... Couldnt believe the sound, better than the 2Bros or Yosh IMO>>>>>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts