Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

2002 CBR 600 F4i Red/Black with ~4k miles. It is completely stock and is in excellent condition. It has never been dropped/crashed/scratched/etc. and has always been garaged/stored.

For questions email me at [email protected].

I am located in Rochester (Fairport) so if you are in the upstate area and want to come check it out just drop me an email and we can set something up. Please note: I will not deliver/ship it, it must be picked up.

Also, I know a lot of people buy 600's as their first bike, so if you have any questions about learning to ride on this bike just email me and we can talk.

FYI I am only selling this bike because I am moving up to a liter bike.

Price: $5500 or best offer (NO TRADES PLEASE)

Pic below, if it doesn't work email me for a pic.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also...

I should also mention that there is 2 years of warranty left on it (transferable).
Thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I learned on an F4i, just have to respect the bike and know your limits and you will be fine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hmmm...I'll have my license first week of august, shoot me a PM then if you still have it and I'll come check it out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike_V said:
Hmmm...I'll have my license first week of august, shoot me a PM then if you still have it and I'll come check it out.
Ok sounds good if I still have it then I will contact you.

As for learning on it goes, it is definitely not a problem. This was my first bike and I did just fine. I know a lot of people on these boards are against it but I think they exaggerate just a bit. If you want to talk more about it just drop me an email at [email protected].

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts