Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Guys, I really need to get rid of this bike...gotta pay for my college over the summer and bank SOME money for Fall tuition and books...this is the third and final re-list.

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6

Just under 16,XXX Miles

Great Condition, runs awesome...was dropped and has broken front (right only) headlight GLASS and right binker...HAD and HAS left and right sliders - the right slider picked up almost everything...slight scratches and one crack on the right side fairing. Not bad - I've got several pictures avialable by e-mail.

Comes with a nearly brand new AGV Helmet that was 300 bucks.

Please, really need to sell quick - its a 01 R6 for 3k!! Would like to have gone by this Saturday if at all possible. Need a local sale, buyer must pick-up.

I'm in Kennewick (tri-cities) WA.

(509) 582-9790 - leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks all - e-mail me for pics.

[email protected]

Thank you,

Sam Burnette

**Also I've STILL got a JR 2003 Blaster Jacket (44/54) w/matching gloves that I have not been able to sell...I dropped it to $150.00, couldn't sell - now taking any offers...thanks!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Too bad you are so far away. Depending on the color I might be interested, and since I have cash in hand... it's just a shame.

·
Registered
376 Posts
NetXteN said:
Too bad you are so far away. Depending on the color I might be interested, and since I have cash in hand... it's just a shame.
Blue. From the pics he sent me, it looks like it's worth the 3k. If I can raise the cash by Friday, I'm going to take the truck up there unless someone else snags it up first. :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks like I'll be buying one a lot closer to me for about $4k. Figure shipping or a drive to Washington and back, and hell... $1k is worth it for my location. Someone in your neighborhood though... needs to pickup on this deal! I wish I could get mine for $3k!

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
heyboy said:
can you register this bike in CA ?

cheap price....

its got over 7500 miles on it.. You can register it in CA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts