Sport Bikes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The bike is in near showroom condition and runs great. It has an aftermarket windscreen, new brakes all around, good tires and an M4 carbon fiber pipe. I have the manual, rear seat and cowl for it. It also has the stock windscreen, exhaust for it. It has 13K miles on it. There will be NO disappointments on this one. I really would like to hang on to it but money is tight now. Feel free to contact me here and/or pm me with any questions or concerns you may have and thanks for looking. Bike is here in PA(always garaged).Bike is adult owned and WELL taken care of. I am looking to get $4500 or make offer...(within reason).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or I will consider trades...like an ATV+cash, small 4x4 pickup+cash older bike +cash etc.

·
Registered
442 Posts
i got a 04 zx636 i will trade u if your interested and it's for sale on here

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
768-Ryda said:
i got a 04 zx636 i will trade u if your interested and it's for sale on here
If you want to throw some $ in I maybe can. I am selling this because I need the $. I am mainly looking to sell it or trade something of lesser value. You seem far away to. Thanks for the interest though.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One thing I should add is that this bike is all original and never been down.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xk3smith said:
how about a 99 CBR + $$$??
I would be interested in this. Let me know about your bike. Is northeast Pa too far away for you to do this? Is your bike in decent condition? Any pictures of it?

·
Registered
431 Posts
jtsgsxr said:
I would be interested in this. Let me know about your bike. Is northeast Pa too far away for you to do this? Is your bike in decent condition? Any pictures of it?
its a 1999 honda cbrf4 with 9XXX miles on it. i am the second owner. the first owner never rode the bike, so it was mint when i brought it. was knocked over in may by a horrible person backing out of a parking space.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/general-sportbikes/355840-my-cbr-knock-over-today.html

i fixed the mirror, lever and foot peg. she rides like a dream. i have ALL the records of work done to my bike. all this talk of my bike kinda makes me want to hold on to her. LOL. will you take $4000 cash for your bike?? i'll pm you my name and number.

what city in pa are you in??

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just thought I would add some more info: This bike was just about cleaned after every ride...including the chain and sprockets. I change the oil and filter after 1500-2000 miles. You can eat off the underside of this bike. It has frame sliders, swingarm spools,tank protector, stock and aftermarket windshields, a carbon fiber M4 pipe on it, a -1 front sprocket and +1 rear sprocket that are not even 1 year old(I will also include the OEM sprockets which are in great condition). There are not alot of cherry GSXR's out there like this one that have never been laid down or molested. This bike runs great! It feels stronger than my 06 in the low-mid range. Tool kit, owners manual,rear cowl and rear passenger seat, spare key and title are all here. Inspection is good until summer. Feel free to ask any questions or make offers. I will even consider trades + cash. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunately the bike has been traded in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The bike is in near showroom condition and runs great. It has an aftermarket windscreen, new brakes all around, good tires and an M4 carbon fiber pipe. I have the manual, rear seat and cowl for it. It also has the stock windscreen, exhaust for it. It has 13K miles on it. There will be NO disappointments on this one. I really would like to hang on to it but money is tight now. Feel free to contact me here and/or pm me with any questions or concerns you may have and thanks for looking. Bike is here in PA(always garaged).Bike is adult owned and WELL taken care of. I am looking to get $4500 or make offer...(within reason).
is it still for sale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts