Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im sorry i think i posted that last post in wrong place so let me start over, i was wondering if anyone can recommend me the loudest sounding exhaust for a 01 gsxr 600 and tell me how i can make it louder for example jet ket,air filter ect please and thanks for all the help everyone

·
Registered
801 Posts
Are you looking for loud at full throttle? If so, I've an Arata TI/Full System on my GSX-R750 and it screams. By far the loudest I've heard. Should sound pretty much the same on a 600. If you're looking for a deeper growl, then I would recommend a Two Brothers. Again, I've ran the TBR Ti/Full System on my 750 at it made a deep, but loud, sound.

B

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
loudest exhaust

nah i want the loudest exhaust at idle also my bro has a 02 r6 and the d&d scares people while riding it :) they start honking hehe so yea i want it loud when i starts up and when its just sitting there loud and deep u know thanks for u help bro

·
Registered
15 Posts
Un Pack the can a little on any tail pipe , or repack it loose . Deep is loud , makes womens nipples hard .

·
Registered
801 Posts
Shamu said:
Un Pack the can a little on any tail pipe , or repack it loose . Deep is loud , makes womens nipples hard .

That's why my g/f is always in the garage when I'm warming up the Ducati.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
repack?

sorry im new to all this how do i unpack the can? thanks for ur help everyone and can i do this with a stock can and will a 98 stock can fit my 01 600 Gixxer. thanks everyone

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had d&d on my 01 gsxr 600 when it got stolen. It was loud as hell. I thought it was too loud, i was about to chane it when it got stolen.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does it make a differnce if its a bolt on or a slip on and if so which one is better thanks
and sorry that ur bike got stolen compton82 that sucks, what type of D&D is the best for the 01 gsxr600 thanks for everyone's help
one for question sorry :) what does a jet kit do and will it make the exhaust louder and what type of jet kits is best thanks......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks buddy well i have a yoshimura rs3 on my bike now and im tryin to sell it its hasnt even been on the bike for 1000miles but i want something much louder, i guess i will stay with bolt on since no one told me different, what D&D to u all recommend i was looking at the all black on with crome tip thanks everyone. and hey blckmustnggt nice site thanks for ur help bro i will try to get sound clips from my yoshimura for u and for ur site thanks l8rrr

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where to get cheapest prices for d&d exhausts

sup everyone where do u all think is the best place to get D&D at the lowest price thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i need some help!!!!!!!

sup everyone as u already know i own a 2001 suzuki gsxr600 and i was wondering if anyone can help me, well here goes i want to get for my bike a jet kit which one should i get? and which stage should i get? my friend who has a 2005 suzuki gs500 just got installed a stage 1 jet kit. so everyones help will help thanks everyone. and im still looking for a good site to get a new D&D exhaust bolt on so if anyone can help me that also thanks so much everyone take care

·
Registered
129 Posts
xX0-GIXXER-1Xx said:
sup everyone as u already know i own a 2001 suzuki gsxr600 and i was wondering if anyone can help me, well here goes i want to get for my bike a jet kit which one should i get? and which stage should i get? my friend who has a 2005 suzuki gs500 just got installed a stage 1 jet kit. so everyones help will help thanks everyone. and im still looking for a good site to get a new D&D exhaust bolt on so if anyone can help me that also thanks so much everyone take care

A jet kit is for a carb bike. Yours is fuel injected

sorry....no jet kit for you :bitchslap :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
xX0-GIXXER-1Xx said:
nah i want the loudest exhaust at idle also my bro has a 02 r6 and the d&d scares people while riding it :) they start honking hehe so yea i want it loud when i starts up and when its just sitting there loud and deep u know thanks for u help bro
Dude , all i have to say is dont be such a squid . You have a perfectly good exhaust right now dont bother changing ti out for something louder unless you trying to achieve sub-squid status.

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
D&D is the absolutely loudest can out there, as tested by Sport Rider. Louder than you would have no can.

D&D may be loud, but it is kind of obnoxious. Of all the cans I have had, the loudest, deep rumble I have had without sounding stupid like a D&D is the Jardine RT racing baffle bolt-on. It is cheap too.

To answer your question about the difference between slip-on and bolt-on is where the pipe connects, if it SLIPS on the the mid-pipe, then it is a slip-on, if it is some bolts at the end of the pipe, then it is a bolt-on.

Slip-on and Bolt-on depends on the bike.

·
Registered
207 Posts
terrasmak said:
Dude , all i have to say is dont be such a squid . You have a perfectly good exhaust right now dont bother changing ti out for something louder unless you trying to achieve sub-squid status.

Damn I'm sick of some of these dumbasses. Just because you want to change the sound of your exaust that makes u a squid :rolleyes . Your probably one of those guys that has a bike and still can't get laid. Oh, and xXo I would recommend the full Muzzy, Good growl and screams at high speed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts