Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/IMG] 2001 RC51 HONDA , 14000MILES, easy miles. never wrecked.. Never dropped. Never abused. Completely stock. Never modified. Easy to ride. Good tires Mechelin pilot road in back with less than 1000 miles. And metzler in front with about 1000 miles. I had to commute with the bike im embarassed to say due to my car crapping out thats why the 14000 miles. Why im selling. Need the cash. Im getting ready to move and buy a new home and I hope to live to see my kids grow up. Oh yeah and i want to buy a fishing boat. Im the original owner. I bought the bike in sept 02 or 03 new off the floor. In case your wondering what kind of a person owns the bike....Im 32 y\o psych nurse who learned to ride sport bikes using a suzuki katana 600 from 1987. Spent thousands fixing up the 87 to make it road ready and got a taste for sport bikes. The rc is so easly to ride i stepped up to a superbike being the rc51. The nice thing about the rc is not everybody has one in the parking lot and no one will have a bike that has the grunt of a vtwin in thier superbike . I will be off work monday 8-9-04 should anyone like to see the bike.Thanks Mark
Located in LA/MS Area
If interested either PM or email [email protected] Should you wish to talk to me at work i am there after 3:30 pm on d1 or the admissions office ask for me by name please. 985-626-6300 ask for Mark Howard

1 - 1 of 1 Posts