Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 gsxr 750
clean title, I'm the second owner
just turned 10K miles( I'm still riding it)

-1 +2 sprockets (still got stockers also)
2 Brothers bolt on
Flushmounts up front, short stalk signals in the rear
Tinted windscreen
D207RR tires
Oil was just changed at 9000 miles

I put on the black rims and didn't like the look of the white 750 tail, so I took off the white tail and went with the black 1000 tail. I got the solo cowl also.

$5500 is my bottom dollar for the bike. If shipping is needed it will be added to the $5500. I can ship cheap, most places around $350.

Any questions or interest in the bike please post up or email me [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
yea man I'm sending you an e-mail

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get so many emails about this bike a day, I probably have replied back to you. I just dont know what email address is yours.

·
Registered
17 Posts
mofat01 said:
I get so many emails about this bike a day, I probably have replied back to you. I just dont know what email address is yours.

5500 is the lowest you will go, will you trade and take cash 2004 500gs

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
emubadboi7 said:
5500 is the lowest you will go, will you trade and take cash 2004 500gs

I dont understand what your saying. Do you want to trade me a 2004 and 500g's? Clear that up for me

·
Registered
14 Posts
Best translation I can come up with on the fly is that he wants to trade you a 2004 Zuk 500 GS + some cash for your bike.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flame said:
Best translation I can come up with on the fly is that he wants to trade you a 2004 Zuk 500 GS + some cash for your bike.
oooo I got it now.....Let me know what your thinking, I'm open for a little trading.

·
Registered
17 Posts
mofat01 said:
oooo I got it now.....Let me know what your thinking, I'm open for a little trading.

sorry that I wasnt clear i have a 2004 gs5--f and some sach now yo let me know what you think and how much cash you want (reasonabke amount) and i can pit the cash with my 04 gs500 i have the blue and white one jacket and helmet. get back to me at [email protected]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
emubadboi7 said:
was it sold on ebay
No it brought $5400 and my reserve was $5500. I got a lot of emails from ppl that want it for $5500 that saw it on ebay but no $$$ yet.

STILL FOR SALE

1 - 20 of 28 Posts