Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys suggest for regearing my bike. I don't want anything too crazy.

·
Registered
350 Posts
robbieace said:
What would you guys suggest for regearing my bike. I don't want anything too crazy.
I have 2001 929 and went -1 front and +2 back. Perfect balance between lowend torque and still maintaing good upper top speed. :beer

·
KEEP YOUR ENEMYS CLOSER
167 Posts
I Have A 2000 929 And Rock 1 Down And 3 Up Which Gives Me Good Stunt Gears For The Highway And The Little Bit Of Parking Lot Stunts I Do

·
Registered
26 Posts
i'd suggest just go with the usual -1 +2, if you want to start doing some slow tricks you can start off around -1 +7 and go up from there.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i don't like slow stunting. I just want a little more midrange and for highway wheelies and i want to keep atl east 130 mph top speed.

·
sacrilicious
752 Posts
i have a 954, and for me, just that extra edge on mine was -1+1. it leaps up with a clutch on the highway, i can rip along at 160 and better for top end, and when i do the distance trips, i am usually around 6 or 7k and crusing and get great mileage. (sure, the powercommander helps, but still)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts