Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 ZX6E for sale, it's in great shape, with approx 13,000 miles on it. It has full Muzzy 4 into 1 exhaust, Vortex sprockets, vortex frame sliders, and a 530 chain conversion. The bike was down once, but all of the damage was cosmetic, and the bike has been painted orange...I'm looking to get 3800 for it....an awesome deal! The bike has never been stunted or anything like that. email me at [email protected] if interested!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price is negotiable....unless someone owns or works at a body shop, i have a couple of vehicles that need some work, I'll trade straight up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta sell it!

I need to sell this bike now...I have no room for vehicles anymore! Title is clear, I have it in hand...I'll let the bike go for 3300.00

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$3000...I have to sell it, no gimmicks, bike runs perfect, just services at Motorsports on N. Florida....clear title...call me at 813-787-5335 asap!

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey, i ll be calling tonight... dont know if i can come out tonight or tomorrow, but definitly soon. Sorry about taking so long, life's been a blur lately :p

-nick

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Why does it need to be sold so badly?

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Ahhhh I see... needed to finish paying for the new bike. Kinda risky... buying a new bike when you haven't sold the old one and need the money... Yeah, I wish I had 3000 for a bike... the ex500 i'm supposed to get is gonna be <1000... Mmmmm 3K would be nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts