Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

2000 Kawasaki ZX7R. Good Condition runs fast, actually too fast that I need to slow down. I am finding myself get too comfortable and going faster on the highways now. So I am going to sell this and get something less aggressive. It was laid down lightly in a gravel parking lot. I did send the original fairing out to a fairing repair place. The body shop put a light bubble in the paint when painting it and it is pictured below. A friend said it could be buffed out, but I didn't try it. Also I still use the bike so the mileage will go up.

Mods:

Muzzy Titanium Exhaust, Rejetted (check this season), Muzzy / EBC Brake rotor upgrade, K&N Filter, 2nd Look Rear seat cover, re-geared (1 down front & 2up rear ?), Factory Advance, smoke windscreen, Undertail kit, flush front turn signals, painted airduct covers, and new pirelli diablo tires this season.

Extras:

Replica Lucky Strike jacket (L), Xvent helmet (XL), 3 extra windscreens, original gears and ignition advance, front and rear stands, original brake rotors, original air filter, original front turn signals, tank bag and tank bra.

Asking $5000/obo for the bike.

http://www.geocities.com/chi_boy_99/zx7r.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts