Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

just under 9000 miles. runs great but has some cosmetic issues. there is a bit of rash on both sides and a couple of cracks, the only thing that you notice from 10' away is that the wind screen is torn (probably dirt cheap to replace but it never bothered me) its kawi green and has had the stickers stripped. ill get pictures up probably on Tuesday cause my camera is gone till then. located in Cleveland. ohh yea the tires have about 1000 miles on them and the oil is full synthetic with about 500 miles on it

edit:

in the last picture there is a red arrow right where it is pointing there is what i am guessing is a small tear in the seat i say guessing becasue there has been a piece of electrical tape there since i bought the bike and i never took it off to check

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
TheInfamous said:
i think you need to lower the price on that joint.
Why? Do you have a clue for what these sell for?
If I had the money I would buy every one I could get for a $1,000 put $100-200 in them and sell them in the Spring(uh... NOW) for $1,500-1,800. :boink

As soon as someone that is seriously wanting to buy a cheap,older Ninja 250 in his area as a starter bike and HAS(not a tire kicker) the money sees this add it will be gone I assure you.

To the OP:
Put this bike on your areas Craigslist with better pics and it will probably sell within a week.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Shit, better pictures on craigslist and it'll probably be gone in an HOUR.

That's a damn good deal. I'm considering buying it, and i don't really even WANT the damn thing.

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts