Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at maybe buying a 2000 955i. It does not have a seat cowl & I would like one. Does anyone know where to get one? Also, I am kinda concerned about the availability of parts for it here in the states. Is that a non-issue or something I should be concerned with? I know there is a Triumph dealer about 60 miles from here, but I am not sure they will always be an option for maintenance. Please let me know what you know about these topics. Thanks!

RR

·
Registered
1 Posts
seat cowl

I am looking at maybe buying a 2000 955i. It does not have a seat cowl & I would like one. Does anyone know where to get one? Also, I am kinda concerned about the availability of parts for it here in the states. Is that a non-issue or something I should be concerned with? I know there is a Triumph dealer about 60 miles from here, but I am not sure they will always be an option for maintenance. Please let me know what you know about these topics. Thanks!

RR
Hi. I don't know if you got my other message. I have a black seat cowl for a 955i. Are you still looking? My email is [email protected]
let me know. JW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts