Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 CBR F4 in Ohio -updated-

Hey all. I'm considering selling my 00 yellow/black CBR F4 for a down payment on a piece of property for the wife and I. Very Clean and well taken care of. 61xx miles, zero gravity smoked windscreen, intuitive frame sliders, jardine slip-on, never wrecked and a clean title. I am the second owner but I knew the first owner and this thing has been babied! Always garage kept under a cover and washed after every ride. There is a lowspot in our driveway and while I was washing it last week it fell over, very small marks on the stator cover and turn signal on the left side, but other than that not a mark on it.

Items that go with the bike:
2 helmets: Scropion EXO700 (gloss black) size small worn 5 times. HJC CS-12 yellow and black size small, 1 year old.
Olympia Kevlar gloves black and yellow size large
Nitro Tourismo jacket black and gray size med.
Battery Tender Jr.
Bike cover

I've been having trouble posting pics lately but I can email them to you if interested. Located in North Central Ohio. For everything asking $5,000 o.b.o.

Carey
[email protected]

·
Registered
985 Posts
2550$?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got 5000. I wish I knew you were looking because my brother just sold his 99 F4 for 3900. I don't know of anyone selling a Honda. I may know of an 04 R6 for 7000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts