Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching it last night and the damn dogs had to go outside the minute the code word was given. I continued to watch hoping that it wasnt giving yet and when he said "I hope you didnt miss the code word!" DAMMIT!! lol

Anyone?

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
a guy at work said it was "Suzuki"

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
I played that shit last year, because I really wanted that Ninja zx6r, I got every single code word and entered them on their web site, and I didn't win SHIT!!! :mad: :lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, it's a marketing tool for sure. I've got some good spam filters on Firefox so I haven't noticed much more than the usual spam since entering. Remember to clean out your "Cookies" every day and get a good spyware program like Spysweeper, by http://www.webroot.com/. I record the programs just so I can replay the code word. Figure how many millions are watching Speed TV and those are your odds of winning a bike.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Well while I was watching the remaining portion of the 250GP race (cause we all know a re-run of nascar was more important) the dude for the day word came on and it was YAMAHA..........

Thats what I saw while watching the race yesterday

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah. I noticed that too. That's when I checked the programming and discovered they dropped "Two Wheel Tuesday" for "Super Bikes". Since they give the bike away at Laguna Seca next weekend, they had to drop the "Dude" code word somewhere. So, it just appears during the race. Poor planning on that project!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts