Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey are we all meeting up? I think Joe and I are going to be up there about 7...730. We have to pick some people up and then we are going head up there. Who else is going? The weather is also an iffy so it all depends on that too......

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'll prolly be there....Unless I get a call from Tyra Banks to be on the next Top Model....

Cj

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey you beat me to it , I was going to post this question ! :flipa Ill be there !! And who knows maybe she will just call .... :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am still undecided if I am going to go tonight. I took the bike to work so I am thinking of going for a long ride after work and then going home eating and relaxing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm up for it as long as it doesn't rain

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I'm thinking about heading out but probably won't make it to Culver's. I have a couple houses to look at after work, then home to eat and call some clients. I might be out after that.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I will be there.

Look for my 04 orange KTM SMC or my 03 Silver Suzuki SV650S. I'll be the guy walking around in an Aerostich suit even though it's 86 degrees out :nerd .

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Well, I'll be the tall guy on the B/W TLR. Look for the crowd of girls... ;)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Well, I'll be the tall guy on the B/W TLR. Look for the crowd of girls... ;)
Look for the top of my head Joker - its the only way you'd be able to recognize me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Alilalien said:
Hey are we all meeting up? I think Joe and I are going to be up there about 7...730. We have to pick some people up and then we are going head up there. Who else is going? The weather is also an iffy so it all depends on that too......
Did they move it? I've driven by the Hi Hat a few times this summer, and i've never seen anyone there, bike-wise.

Edit: Oh, don't know if anyone cares or doesn't already know (and live in a box like me) but Torque Center is closing for good, most of their remaining stuff is on sale.

There's a nice Kushitani jacket there, and some nice perf'd Vanson jackets.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
project_mercy said:
Did they move it? I've driven by the Hi Hat a few times this summer, and i've never seen anyone there, bike-wise.
We meet at culvers on 124th and capital.....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
project_mercy said:
So it's a ride night, not watching SPEED?
Correctamundo. We don't ride all that much though...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts