Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw that sunday at 9:00pm on channel 6's "Perry's People" there is going to be a segment on 2 wheel tuesday at culvers.

·
Registered
158 Posts
DUDE!!!! Just noticed you got a 50!!!!! Tired calling you tonight... You need to bring it out to my place next time little Steve comes out with his so the three of us can tear up the little trails behind my house!!! you got any time this weekend for a 50 fest?
call me 262-255-6159

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
SqwaMaster said:
DUDE!!!! Just noticed you got a 50!!!!! Tired calling you tonight... You need to bring it out to my place next time little Steve comes out with his so the three of us can tear up the little trails behind my house!!! you got any time this weekend for a 50 fest?
call me 262-255-6159

Steve...you back in town now???

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!! STEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!

But yes, back on topic, Ted Perry was there on tuesday...I am hoping there is a pic of me riding in cuz they were shooting us all riding in...

Cj

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
HOLY SHIT!!! STEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!
LOL....Back off, I saw him first.....Steve was up at Bucks on Friday Thursday night right after everyone there rode out, thats the second time I have seen him this month....
Sucks though I only want him around to see if I can do that hot blonde he used to have tied to the back of his passenger seat....Man she was such a cutie, and always dressed for the occasion....hmmmm yummy..... But from what I hear she ran off with a another woman over the winter break..... Damn chicks always turning to the bright side...LOL and then they never let you watch......

·
Banned
558 Posts
SqwaMaster said:
call me 262-255-6159

dude we thought u died :lao

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Well, the bottom half of the smokin' joe and waynes F3 are famous, we were on the intro riding in....and then Matt and his girlfriend were on there strolling hand in hand like the lovers they are...hehehhe

I bet this Tuesday the place will be HOPPING!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts