Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up a new car. i drove to dallas today to buy and pickup a 1998jaguar xjr
over 300whp:banana

and in 2 days i have an apointment to look at a 97 miata that i plan on buying for an extra car/toy and for my girlfriend to drive.

basically i planed on buying jaguar xk8 for 16k but fell in love with this xjr but it was only 8k and this miata is 4k
so im basicaly buying 2 cars for less then what i was going to spend on 1 lol

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
^
I would have thought with the economy this way who would buy three cars. You got a good job?
with the economy the way it is, you need people like him to keep it going. otherwise everyone grabs their cash and stashes it for a rainy day and then the long drought happens, bottom falls out and it slowly comes back to life.

If nobody would run and hide when those dreaded words of recession are spoken, then you'd never see a recession hit its peaks.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
98 xjr huh? I've never met anyone who wanted a 10 year old jag that could afford one. Hopefully you are the first.

·
Banned
3,836 Posts
i just picked up a new car. i drove to dallas today to buy and pickup a 1998jaguar xjr
over 300whp:banana

and in 2 days i have an apointment to look at a 97 miata that i plan on buying for an extra car/toy and for my girlfriend to drive.

basically i planed on buying jaguar xk8 for 16k but fell in love with this xjr but it was only 8k and this miata is 4k
so im basicaly buying 2 cars for less then what i was going to spend on 1 lol
One question.. why?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts