Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 chatter boxes for sale they are the older type. but still work for closer range talking. you make the offer. post up if you have any questions.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
dang tom didnt know you had these... i might be interested... any pics... or features...?

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
info and link for chatter box.

I posted up the web site with my radio in it. would probly want the full face head set and mounting brackets from the accessories page. seeing how mine are used up mostly.

Click here: ChatterBox

The ChatterBox FRS Multisport+ with up to two full miles of range is our best selling unit. We call it our Multi-Sport communicator because its uses are endless. The FRS uses frequency modulated (FM) transmission for crystal-clear communication and its voice-activated for super convenience. Our state-of-the-art electronics and shock resistant casing make the HJC-FRS not only reliable but strong enough to withstand tough off-road riding conditions. Fits any helmet or clips onto your belt for hands-free communication.

ChatterBox 2007

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
thats cool... do you have the connector cord for bike to passenger head sets...? id get new audio sets of course...

what ya looking for price wise...?

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no I never bought the rider to passenger head set stuff. never had a passenger on the bike long. so never bought them. Tell you what I may give you a call tomorrow and set up time when I can bring them up for you to look at.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts