Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bike. I did these all about a month ago, but never posted so here they are, nothing big just little things that I liked.

Pic 1- with sticker no sliders
Pic 2- close up of sticker, ignore the SBN part, I was trying to prove a point awhile back
Pics 3, 4, and 5- no stickers w/ sliders.

As I said nothing major at all just things that I felt like changing....I am thinking of stripping away the silver sticker at the very bottom of the fairing that says Yamaha

Attachments

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i'd like it better if you put the rest of the yamaha stripes back on the sides.. it makes the ends of the stripes on the tank look out of place.

and a d&d?? that thing must be LOUD!

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
I am curious as to why you had an 'ai' sticker on your bike. Bikes simply aren't the sort of thing that make me think of a romantic relationship ('ai' = 'love')

·
Registered
130 Posts
Get rid of that sticker on the bottom. I like clean bikes WAY better than stickered up crap. Good job, just keep looking for ways to improve it!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might be removing that lower Yamaha one and the previous owner is the one who put the asian character on it. The pipe is insanely loud IMO.

Thanks for the feedback :)

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Not a bad looking bike, all the polish/chrome isn't really my style though. I agree with what others have said lose the stickers, makes the bike look more clean.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HAHAHA fire fighter, nice pic.

I am looking into a seat cowl actually, I am also trying to think what would be the best way to take the top stickers off........

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
To remove the stickers I suggest goo gone, it's safe to use on paint, won't hurt the clear coat either. Get a bottle of "Goo Gone" put a fair amount on a rag and wipe around the edges of the sticker, loosens it up real nice, then just slowly peel. All the leftover adhesive will go away real easily with Goo Gone. It's great stuff!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
on my tank it was different. i didnt use that stuff so i dont know if it will work. since we are paintin my bike we first used sand paper then found it eaiser to use a razor to get it off. of course it f'd up the paint, but then again we are paintin the bike!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great new avater Eskimo, lol

I think I will give the Goo Gone a try, I might pick up a bottle tomorrow.......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.