Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2.5 weeks, we will have racing every weekend for the next 11 weeks!!! and if there is a way to watch AMA races it will be 13 weeks!!! WSBK and MOTOGP are alternating weekends.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
that is one excellent point sirrah!

my day has slightly improved because of it.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shoot, I'm more excited that in 3 weeks I'll be leaving for a trackday weekend @ Barber. :)
i spent too much last year on track days and this year i really should get 2 teeth implants that will run me $6k, because it is a pre-exhisting injury from college, 10 years ago.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Shoot, I'm more excited that in 3 weeks I'll be leaving for a trackday weekend @ Barber. :)
Is that the Tracktactics day? I haven't decided yet if I'm going or not.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
i spent too much last year on track days and this year i really should get 2 teeth implants that will run me $6k, because it is a pre-exhisting injury from college, 10 years ago.
Yikes! Hope you get some sort of break on that bill if you decide to do it.

Is that the Tracktactics day? I haven't decided yet if I'm going or not.
Nope, this is the NESBA 2day I'm registered for. Then I guess there is an organization called US Desmo that has one on Monday.

·
It's good to B-King
3,290 Posts
Just eat ramen noodles. Then you can go to the track.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts