Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
L8 Braker said:
So, who are you and where 'ya at?

I'm Jon...Lakeland, Florida...Right between Tampa and Orlando...
I am Jerry, just down from Lakeland in Auburndale, right between Lakeland and WInter Haven, which is between Tampa and Orlando.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
jackingjerry said:
I am Jerry, just down from Lakeland in Auburndale, right between Lakeland and WInter Haven, which is between Tampa and Orlando.

Im Maccie, pronounced, Macy... no where near Florida.. :( stuck in the world of Barny Fife.. Bowling Green, Kentucky.....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
silver69 said:
I'm Steve, pronounced,Steve!! haha
I'm in Georgia just north of Atlanta

oh :p .... smart ass! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all, I'm Rob and...ummm.... I'm an alcoholic...... huh?.....wha?........Oh wrong group... And I'm in Columbus, 'bout 1.5 hours south of Atlanta.... :D

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
phiber0p said:
Hi all, I'm Rob and...ummm.... I'm an alcoholic...... huh?.....wha?........Oh wrong group... And I'm in Columbus, 'bout 1.5 hours south of Atlanta.... :D
It's OK, we accept everyone, even people with their own smilie :alky

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well, you see my name. My real name is James and I was born and raised in the Salty Ham. Birmingham, Alabama. Is there anyone else from Birmingham, or Alabama for that matter?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Tallahassee, where it seems the only people riding around here are captains of lane-hogging boat anchors!! I need someone to ride with, HHEELLPP!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts