Sport Bikes banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

· I am MOTARDED
3,085 Posts
WannaMoto said:
How are those headlights for you? Are they brighter than stock? What's their brand and model?

Also, what is that tube stock sticking out of the radiator for? Were you leaking?

Nice SV. :cheers
i picked up a set like those off ebay. last month and havent put them on yet.
ebay link

· I am MOTARDED
3,085 Posts
Bad Habit said:
A little more old school, but definitely my favorite. And yes, I am bias. :phatyo

Sorry, the quality of this photo isn't the greatest.
did you put on the single swing arm? looks good.

· I am MOTARDED
3,085 Posts
Muffler Bearing said:
Hawk's came with single sided swingarms.
I never knew that. intresting, I know where one sits for 500 bucks. that may make a good project bike :) thanks for the info

· Registered
703 Posts
R6JUNKIE said:
I never knew that. intresting, I know where one sits for 500 bucks. that may make a good project bike :) thanks for the info
Yeah, the swing arm is one of my favorite things about it. And there are a ton of mods you can do to them, but they in a very niche market you might say. They have attained a cult status, though, so there are some good sources for info and parts out there. You just gotta dive in.

· Registered
816 Posts
Love both the duke's, they hold a soft spot as my first ride was my mates dad,s 01 monster...
Every weekend we would go riding him on his Monster 900 and me on his dad Monster 600...

anyway he is my gurl...

nothing better then been naked in the forest...

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.