Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Sorry dude... there are so many a-holes on the forums and cycle trader these days ripping off everyone they can find.
When I find something odd going on, I call it out.
I posted it here so people could think about it - I didn't go posting elsewhere on the forum about how people need to watch out for you (I've seen that sort of thing happen a lot in other forums and don't want to polute SBN).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hozhead said:
Odd... the webpage with more info says 2000 gsxr with 2001 body rather than '99 with 2000 body listed here.
And $3000 shipped (even for a stunt bike) is a it cheap. Sniff, sniff.... something fishy?

Wow...i Messed up on the topic description...its suppose to be a 2000 with 2001 body

Hey before you open your mouth and try to be smart , THINK FIRST.

Why do ppl sell bikes cheap( I am not selling TOO cheap to where you would think its a scam....scams....2003 bike for $3000 yea i think it would be)? They sell them cheap cuz they need money!

Also, I left my phone #....why dont you call it and tell me if something is fishy.

Bottom line...I need the money so bike is cheap
My # is there call me
Shipping is pretty cheap , so i can afford to sell it for 3000 shipped

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i just havent had the time to really try to sell it
I might put in the the cycltrader magazien in a couple of weeks. Its fun to ride in the summer and i'm having fun thats why i havent tried harder to sell it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts