Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 ZX9R with 22K miles on it. Bike comes with a complete set of EXTRA plastics and tank, and comes with an Extra set of rims, and SIX DOT Race tires. Bike also comes with a bunch of extras like different colored frame and bar sliders as well as some black Swingarm sliders that are existing.

This bike is the ultimate do-it-all well bike. It is comfortable, easy to fling around the track for track days (Only weighs 395 Dry weight) and gets 170Miles per tankfull!

The bike has braded line and EBC pads on it, and has Racetech Springs and gold Emulators installed. Running a K&N filter, shimmed jets, a Micron Pipe, and 520 Xring Chain conversion. I've got the stock rings and chain as well... When I bought the bike two years ago, Chris Bracewell had had it dynoed at Fastlane's and it pulled 131HP without running it lean. Bike runs flawless, has new Dunlop sport tires and a new battery. Also comes with front Headtube stand and rear swingarm stand, as well as a shop manual (Kawasaki Original) and I'll even throw in a BRAND NEW set of carb sticks, and pretty much any of the bike related fluids I have.

$4500 FIRM With Parts. Will sell parts seperately.....Can deliver within 100 miles!
E-mail for pics to:
[email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys... I gotta move this thing... It and all the parts are going on ebay unless someone jumps on it... EXCELLENT "DO EVERYTHING" bike with $2000 worth of spares and tools...

Mike

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, $4500... I'll even throw in the bike and the rest of the stuff for free! :twofinger What a bargain! :twofinger

I'll let you know when I start parting all the stuff out...
mike :twofinger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts