Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1998 kawasaki zx9r in MA (price reduced)

It's time for a change so I have decided to sell my 9r in order to make room for an RC51.

Corbin seat
full Muzzy exhaust
K&N air filter
stainless steel brakelines
+3 rear sprocket (44 tooth)
Zero Gravity tinted windscreen
flushmount blinkers all around, and polished wheel lips

Very comfortable for long trips and extremely stable at speed.

The bike was completely gone through this past winter. That's when the new chain/sprockets were put on as well as the SS brakelines. The fork seals were also replaced.

24000 miles and well taken care of. It has a few minor imperfections but they are hardly noticeable. I don't have pictures right now but when interest is expressed I will borrow a digi cam. $4900 b/o

$4000. Hurry!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make an offer... either that or I'm just gonna trade it in. I want it gone by the 31st.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Pics make it alot better to give you an offer. As far as we know this is your baby and she might look good to you but not to others. So lets see some pictures wo we will know how great this bike is. I am in the market and thought this note might help you to know what someone buying a bike thinks when they see no pictures. Free bump and good luck. If you get some pictures please send my way to : [email protected]

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't do trades because I need a downpayment on an '02 Mille. A snowmobile sure would be nice though.

As for pictures, I'm doing my best to get them. I'm not forgetting about you guys, believe me.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got some pictures. Let's see if I got the brains to put them online...

ok. I don't know what I'm doing. If you want pictures I can Email them to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts