undertail
fairings
relays
ecu computer cdi etc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Engine????

I just picked up a 2001 GSXR 750 with a stuck engine. Have yet to crack the case, however I am told by the previous owner (who races and owns many sport bikes) that it just stoped running suddenly and believes the crank broke.

Would a used (recycled) crankshaft be useable? Are the 750s line bored and can not accept just any old crank? Would the 98/99 engines be compatable? Thought it might be easier to just swap the whole unit.

If the earlier engine will work, what might you be asking for it? I too am in CA. PM me and let me know where, we might be closer than we think.

Thanks, Allen

·
Registered
37 Posts
I need and upper!! and also your cluster .. maybe

but definitely need an upper ... is yours in good condition? how much would you sell it to me for??

how many miles does your cluster say?? how much you want??

thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
no way is a 98/99 motor going to work in a 2001 !!!

that is when they re-did the whole bike .... but I would check on here more or look on craigslist .. they always have motors for sale for like 400-600 bucks

·
Registered
8 Posts
E-Bay.....Go figure!

Thats right, E-Bay. Found a crank-shaft (w/o rods) for 99 bucks. Bid and 2 days later got it for 99 bucks. Not one other bid? Made me leary. But hey, it's on its way, then I can ,start mic ing everything and get the right bearings. I do find myself in need of one connecting rod to really put this one to bed. Two would be ideal, but one is neccesary for reassembly. Any ideas? Been ALL OVER Craiglist...nothing. Been all up in E-Bay as well...nothing. I have looked all over California...still nothing. I give up (NOT). When that crank gets here, im gonna be winny that I am short one connecting rod.

Does Anyone have 1 or 2 connecting rods out of a 2000-2003 GSXR 750?:) OH and an oil pickup tube too!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey bro Im doing a swap and need parts

Hey friend I have a 98 600 and going to a 98 750 and need the wiring harness airbox throttle bodies and ECU, CDI and gauge cluster I think that it how much you want for that PM me with a price!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
parts

1998 1999 gsxr 750 parts parting out complete bike

motor
front end
triple tree
forks
swingarm
subframe
undertail
fairings
relays
ecu computer cdi etc
i am needing faring stay bracket and right side ram air tube and boot, tube to frame and screen also and price on upper farring, just tryin to get get a couple rides before I deploy. thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts