Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1997 GSXR 600 in FL for $3500 MUST SELL THIS WEEK

Need to sell my GSXR. I am getting another sport bike so I need to get rid of my 1997 GSXR 600(soon! before the other one comes in. Bike runs good and is in good condition. Bike has about 13,000 miles and about 5,000 on the motor. Tires are about 80% I have a extra blown motor and a set of fairings that make it look like a 2001. If anyone is interested in coming to take a look at it or have any questions. Email me at [email protected] or give me a call at (863)557-1661

Asking price $3500 o.b.o
MAKE ME AN OFFER

Forgot to add, I also have a steering damper for it. Blue tinted Zero gravity windscreen. Hindle carbon fiber slip-on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
can you post pictures, and has it been down/stunted? any damage? reason for blown motor?

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont have any up to date pictures really. The bike hasnt been stunted. It has been down once. At a low speed, low side. Damage was fixed from that. The reason for the blown motor is from doing a wheelie down the HWY and spun a rod bearing. I attached one resent pic from the track and the other was taken about 6 or 7 months ago.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts