Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 Kawasaki Ninja 250 for sale. The bike is in good shape. It has about 11,000 miles on it, and brand new tires were just put on. The battery might be dead since it has been sitting for a while. Willing to listen to offers. Attached is a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
ruger2245 said:
1996 Kawasaki Ninja 250 for sale. The bike is in good shape. It has about 11,000 miles on it, and brand new tires were just put on. The battery might be dead since it has been sitting for a while. Willing to listen to offers. Attached is a pic.
Here's a resize for you, that hurt my eyes. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
i'll give you 300 cash

·
Registered
681 Posts
Price in this forum is mandatory....post one up!

And I quote: "4. All for sale posts must have an asking price. This to keep this section from turning into an auction site. That's what Ebay is for, take the auctions there. If you want to make an offer, PM the seller. Posts in a for sale thread should be to ask questions about the product, and to claim that you're buying it. If the seller does not post a price, the thread will be deleted. Obviously it's up to the seller to sell it for whatever they want, but handle that and all selling terms through PM or email"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts