Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1996 Honda Cbr F3 - For Sale -$3,200 or o.b.o.

I have a 1996 Honda CBR F3 for sale, it's yellow, purple, and white in color. It's in very good condition in appearance and runs even better. I am asking $3,200 o.b.o. and I will include two helmets, 2 riding jackets, and leather gloves. Please call me if you have questions. 813-727-8513. Thanks. I am located in Tampa, Florida. To check out pictures click on this http://www.revxtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8321

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
zfout5 said:
I have a 1996 Honda CBR F3 for sale, it's yellow, purple, and white in color. It's in very good condition in appearance and runs even better. I am asking $3,500 o.b.o. or $3,700 and I will include two helmets, 2 riding jackets, and leather gloves. Please call me if you have questions. 813-727-8513. Thanks. I am located in Tampa, Florida.
Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It has never been laid down at all that I know of. I keep up very well on the oil and all fluids. I replaced the cam chain and the sprocket chain this past year. The spark plugs have been replaced within the last 6 months. I replaced the fuel pump last fall, that was the only problem I have had with the bike. It runs very well. Let me know when you want to see it and I will make arrangements for you to come down, or give me a call. 813-727-8513.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's cool. If you really want the bike I can hold it for a $250 non-refundable deposit for 1 month, then I would apply that towards the price of the bike. If that works just give me a call.
thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.