Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
How about you give me that and the NSR and the set of tires for the RC51?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I think and don't quote me. A rebuilt title is a bike that has been wrecked and the insurance company has paid off the owner... places like Motoconnection rebuild the bike and it gets inspected by the local DMV and they re-issue the title.. That becomes a rebuilt title.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, OT check yo pm's

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I told Snow that you sent him a PM... he has to log in...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Onetrick, I like your daughters website..VERY nice bracelets. I think I am going to have to go shopping!!!!! Are they hand made by her?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
crypto65 said:
Onetrick, I like your daughters website..VERY nice bracelets. I think I am going to have to go shopping!!!!! Are they hand made by her?
Yes she handmakes them to your specifications.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Good work on your avatar Crypto.... now go get a bike and get out there and RIDE... btw: Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Did that guy come by? If not today, he said tomorrow.

·
Registered
442 Posts
What would I need to do in order to register this bike if I bought it anyone ever bought a rebuilt title bike? I emailed and PMed toadster but no reply, guess he is mega busy.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Toadster left today to got to the GAP with the rest of the crew. I can call him & tell himto call you if you wanna PM me your number.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Princess, good looking out! I really really really am interested in this bike.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My brother is in Georgia until the weekend, I just left a voice message for another person that has information on the bike (and has the bike at his house), I asked him to call me, PM me or you. If I don't hear from him by tonight I'll call him in the morning.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wild Style said:
What would I need to do in order to register this bike if I bought it anyone ever bought a rebuilt title bike? I emailed and PMed toadster but no reply, guess he is mega busy.
Wild Style,

I believe registering a bike with a rebuilt title is the same process as registering a bike with a non-rebuilt title. It doesn't cost any extra or any less. The title looks the same except for one of the spaces on the title, it says that the title is a rebuilt.

Also, bikes with rebuilt title may not necessarily mean the bike was in a bad wreck or anything. Snowman has done a bit more research into the whole rebuilt title thing. I think he also said that a rebuilt title could also have been a bike that was stolen and then found, but the insurance company had already paid out on the claim. So they just send the bike to auction. At that point the bike must be sold with a rebuilt title.

If you want to see the F3, let me know. As xPrincessx mention, I'm the friend who has the bike in his garage. You can email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Chiny. How's life treating you? Are you still talking on the phone while driving to and from work?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts