Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:smilierr

I am selling my 95 ZX6r. It is in great shape and ha alot of work done too it. i bought this bike at the end of last year off of EBAY thinking i would ride it alot. I put it in the shop and had the body fabricated a little diffrent and had it painted Electron Blue Mettalic, and bright White. it has flush mount blinkers (clear) and clear Tail light. the paint has flames imbeded into the paint kind of like ghost flames. as far as the engine it has a stage 2 kit on it, dont know what brand, and a D&D high rise Exhaust. It has new tires and freh inspection on it. Runs Tough. I never ride it and decided i want a boat instead so that is what i plan on doing. the only thing i think it needs in the next year is a chain and sprocket and a speedo gear. It has around 22,000 miles on it, and about 250 are mine. since i bought it, i havent had the title switched to my name because the guy just put new registration on it. he told me it was alright if i waited till it was out. well it is out as of the end of april so you will need to change it with his name. no big deal though because he already gave me the form with his signature on it so all you will have to do is sign it and take it with the title, which i have up to DPS or whatever. i have the guys number too so there wont be a problem there. I am asking $2,600 for it, and probably wont be able to travel to take it to you. I live in Austin Texas so if you buy it , it wont hurt to see the town and all of its wonders. email me if you are interested....... OH AND IT HAS NEW BRAKES.

[email protected]

Thanks
Trey

SORRY BIKE IS SOLD!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bike update

Hello everybody..... i am very pissed to tell you that the bike was taken by some punk ass people last night and when they found out that they couldnt push start it without the key they just let it down on its side and left it..... dumb asses couldnt even put the kick stand on it..... so now i am lowering the price..... it has a few scratches on the bike where the fairing touched the ground..... the scratches or not bad thank god, but they are there and i am pissed because of it.... the picture that i am going to post has boxes showing where the scratches are located now.... the scratches are along the edge of the places and are small.... now for the negotiating.... give me a price that i can deal with and the bike is yours....... thanks

Trey

oh and to who ever thought it would be cool to do this to my bike..... if i see you.... :hshot :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
price

its scratched up so i really want atleast 2400...... the crank case on the left side was cracked because they droped it on the ground and a rock just happened to be there but i am already fixing that..... i took the bike apart today and inspected it and i am going to fix the case..... let me know if you are interested....

[email protected]

Trey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts