Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im FIRM on $3,100. NO exceptions. I know what this bike is worth!!! It has 9,300 miles on it! I just did an oil change and replaced oil filter. I had a recent tune up with new spark plugs. STARTS on first try!!!

GREAT condition BIKE!!!!

I will take pictures when i get home. Right now the fairings are off becuase I want to clean the whole frame (I am a detailer) and engine. I also am going to clean the plastics!

Also, all the baby's life it has been garage stored!!!

GREAT CONDITION BIKE! You wont find a better deal.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT anyone interested? Ill try to post pics up soon!

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more

Attachments

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you guys want, I will take pics of the bike NAKED to show you how clean and well taken care of this bike is!! Its incredible..!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Damn, I really wish American Family wasn't the worst insurance company ever. They won't insure a 17 year old on anything 600cc and above. I'm sure this is more bike than I need anyways, but there are nooo 250's/500's around here.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is that the only insurance company you can go with? My brother started on 600cc. If you decide to, the F3 is honestly the best one to start on. VERY forgiving bike.

Good lucky bud,

BTW, my friend has an OLD Suzuki 450 for sale for $450 bucks... you might be interested? Hes selling it a dollar per CC just like weights. Haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm pretty sure since we have everything else insured with them, but what company did your brother go through? I might have to check it out just in case because the hunt for 250's isn't going very well.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My brother is insured through state farm for 260/year and he is only 17. Look around! I am sure you will find a carrier that will accept a 17 year old for a 600cc bike. Also, if it helps any I can lower the price for what seems fitting for you. I honestly need to get this thing sold for my brother. I am stationed in California right now and am about to be deployed to Iraq in 2 months. I have no means of financially helping my brother out and he needs money for rent and food.

If you can work with me, I can work with you. Also, where are you located at?

Also, try progressive or other companies.

Thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
I hope your brother put that bike in HIS name before you guys are trying to sell it. I'm who sold it to Hieu.

·
Registered
14 Posts
And those are the pics as it was in MY driveway. Please use your own pics. I'm sure the bike isn't in that condition anymore as Hieu posted numerous times here about dropping it. I'm not trying to crash your sale. It's a great bike. Just use your own pics as the pics from as it was in my driveway are misleading.

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Wait a minute! Who's bike is in the picture? Is it Camo's or Ghost's? If It's Camo's this thread will be deleted. We will not allow deceptive sales on SBN!

·
Registered
14 Posts
It *was* my bike. I sold it to Ghost about a year ago. Those are the pics I took and sent to him when I sold it. It's misleading to use the pics as it was a year ago and the bike has been dropped at least twice since. I'm just sayin' - don't use the pics that I took! Take some new ones as it is NOW.

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
If the bike has been down then new pictures would be a better idea. I don't think anyone is going to jump on it after this though ...........

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys,

yes Craig I didn't mean to mislead those pics for my own. When I stated that I was going to take the pictures, i was in every way intending to. My brother however took the camera with him to the Marines Corp. So I was left with the only choice to use previous pics.

TRUST ME, i've explained to everyone that was interested, that the bike has been dropped. I will NEVER intentionally mislead anyone.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also, A thing I think will be misleading is that Craig said I dropped the bike numberous times. That is not the case. I've dropped it twice and only one due to my fault. Also, only one drop suffered the bike any cosmetic damages.

The bike is the same condition in every way besides the upper left fairing and a lil scuff on the right upper fairing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts